For Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!
Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday's forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for importing, long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
Migrate: Import converted mail from Emailchemy directly into your new email app or use Emailchemy's IMAP mail server.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
- Converts proprietary email formats to the official Internet standard format for maximum compatibility
- Convert all your old email files with a single product
- cross-platform solution runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- no need to re-install or run old email programs
- convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Includes IMAP email server to simplify importing
Emailchemy can read:
Emailchemy can write:
Emailchemy can also:
- Fixed bug in AOL for Windows converter that incorrectly converted some dates in PFC files from AOL 3.0 or earlier
- Fixed bug in Outlook MSG converter introduced in v13 release that caused converter to crash on some messages
- New Converters:
- AOL for Mac (v3 and newer)
- AOL Desktop for Mac
- Apple Mail v9 (El Capitan)
- CompuServe v3-4 for Windows
- Outlook 2015/2016 for Mac
- Powerful new message filtering capability
- Bug fixes for Outlook OLM & Outlook MSG converters
Emailchemy will run as a demo until unlocked with a valid registration key. The demo will mask subject and sender fields in the converted email. Please try the demo before purchasing.
Minimum 2GB system memory (RAM) recommended.
Platform Download File Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) & 10.6 (Snow Leopard) with Java 1.6 Disk Image [.dmg]
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks),
and 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
Disk Image [.dmg] Windows (32-bit) Zipped Installer [.zip] Windows (64-bit) Zipped Installer [zip] Linux, Solaris, UNIX Tar & Gzip'd Installer [tgz]
Important: Please make sure the demo version successfully converts your email before you purchase the full version. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have before you purchase.
Product License Terms & Limitations Price Personal Edition Individual One person's email only. $29.95 Household Single family household use. (i.e. your email and your spouse's, your kids', your dog's...). Not for organizational or commercial use. $49.95 Forensic Edition Technician For forensic analysis and eDiscovery use by a single technician, analyst or investigator. Not for migrations. $289.00 Migration Edition Site For email migration projects in your organization. Volume and educational discounts available. Contact sales for a quote.
The End User License Agreement packaged with the software has more detailed definitions of the terms and limitations. All licenses include 1 year of free updates.
After your order is processed, an email will be sent with information on how to get a fully functional version of Emailchemy.
Contact Sales for a quote or more information.
License Terms & Limitations Service Bureau & Embedded Use Emailchemy's conversion technology in your own application and services. Scriptable CLI and embedded API versions of the Emailchemy conversion engine are available.