Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday's forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
Migrate: Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
- Convert proprietary email formats to standard formats based on RFC-2822 (formerly RFC-822) -- the official Internet standard for email messages that has been around since 1973.
- Cross-platform solution; versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Reads native email file formats;
- no need to re-install or run old email programs
- convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Convert all your old mail formats with a single product
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Embedded IMAP mail server to simplify importing email into most email client software.
- Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
Supported Email Formats
Emailchemy can read most email file formats and convert them to open standard formats. Emailchemy can also host converted mail on an embedded mail server, providing a universal method for importing email into any IMAP compatible email application.
Emailchemy can read:
Emailchemy can write:
Emailchemy can also:
Emailchemy runs on:
- Mac OS X, Windows and Linux with Java 5 or higher
- Minimum 2GB system memory (RAM) recommended
- Get the latest version of Java from http://java.com
- Fixed a bug in the IMAP server that was causing problems with MailMate
- Support for Java 7 on MacOSX
- Boosted memory usage limit so that Emailchemy MemoryBoost should no longer be needed
Emailchemy will run as a demo until unlocked with a valid registration key. The demo will mask subject and sender fields in the converted email. Please try the demo before purchasing.
Platform Download File Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.6.8 Emailchemy-MacOSX-AppleJava.tgz Mac OS X 10.7.3 - 10.8 Emailchemy-MacOSX.tgz Windows (32-bit Java) Emailchemy-Win.zip Windows (64-bit Java) Emailchemy-Win64.zip Linux, Solaris, UNIX Emailchemy-UNIX.tgz
Important: Please make sure the demo version successfully converts your email before you purchase the full version. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have before you purchase.
Product License Terms & Limitations Price Personal Edition Individual One person's email only. $29.95 Household Single family household use. (i.e. your email and your spouse's, your kids', your dog's...). Not for organizational or commercial use. $49.95 Forensic Edition Technician For forensic analysis and eDiscovery use by a single technician, analyst or investigator. Not for migrations. $289.00 Migration Edition Site For email migration projects in your organization. Volume and educational discounts available. Contact sales for a quote.
The End User License Agreement packaged with the software has more detailed definitions of the terms and limitations. All licenses include 1 year of free updates.
After your order is processed, an email will be sent with information on how to get a fully functional version of Emailchemy.
Contact Sales for a quote or more information.
License Terms & Limitations Service Bureau & Embedded Use Emailchemy's conversion technology in your own application and services. Scriptable CLI and embedded API versions of the Emailchemy conversion engine are available.