ImportServer helps you import email into email applications. Specifically, the ImportServer acts like an email server that holds all your old email, ready to be downloaded into your new email application. Use ImportServer when your new email application does not provide an option to import your old email.
[To use ImportServer POP3 Edition, your email files must be in the Standard mbox format. If you need to first convert your email files to Standard mbox format, our Emailchemy product does that for you.]
ImportServer bypasses the import procedures by hosting your old email on a local, secure email server. You then "import" your old email by telling your new email application to download mail from the ImportServer. All your old email will appear in your new email program, with all the correct formatting, dates, and attachments.
ImportServer runs on:
- Windows, Linux, Solaris, or UNIX with Java version 1.4.1 or higher. Get the latest version of Java from http://java.com.
- Mac OS X versions 10.2.6 or higher
- Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8
- Windows 64-bit Java version
- Compatibility with more POP3 clients
- Autopilot mode for unattended importing
- Option to allow connections from any computer, not just localhost
- Ability to skip a corrupt message
- Drag-n-drop for file selection
- Ignores non-mbox format files when scanning folders
- Stability and UI enhancements
- Compatibility with Java 6 (Java 1.6)
ImportServer will run as a fully-functional demo, with a limitation of 10 emails per mailbox, until a license is purchased.
Platform Download Mac OS X 10.2.6 or higher ImportServer-MacOSX.tgz Windows ImportServer-Win.zip Windows 64-bit Java ImportServer-Win64.zip Linux, Solaris, UNIX ImportServer-UNIX.tgz
Contact Sales for questions regarding volume and site licensing and reseller opportunities. Otherwise, click the "Buy Now" link below. Please review the End User License Agreement packaged with the software for more specific definitions of the terms and limitations. After your order is processed, an email will be sent with information on how to get a fully functional version of ImportServer.